Rain (1 Viewer)

305490_10150340287446629_567821628_7926204_147807637_n.jpg

Soaked on the way in today and got a puncture, then had my tire explode. Did treat myself to new handlebars when I went to get a new tire so not all bad. Also made the rookie mistake of throwing my waterproof socks in the drier last night, they're now no longer waterproof but still very comfortable and warm.

Tempelogue, just before Dodder Valley Park.

yes, my hood. I thought so. I come in on the bike by the back of bushy park over by the hospital there. Decided to avoid cycling by the river yesterday for fear it'd be flooded. Came that way this morning and it seems my decision was vindicated. The road is in shit with debris everywhere. I reckon it must have been totally flooded out of it.

One of my memories of hurricane charlie was bushy park being in complete shit afterwards. This looked something similar.

yes, my hood. I thought so. I come in on the bike by the back of bushy park over by the hospital there. Decided to avoid cycling by the river yesterday for fear it'd be flooded. Came that way this morning and it seems my decision was vindicated. The road is in shit with debris everywhere. I reckon it must have been totally flooded out of it.

One of my memories of hurricane charlie was bushy park being in complete shit afterwards. This looked something similar.

My main memory of hurricane Charlie is that my Das name is Charlie and he took up regularly playing pool after this. I suspect he wanted to grab a cool nick name while he could, Bless.

fair warning people. We're in for more of this shit tomorrow during daylight hours.

shouldn't do as much damage as last time but if you're on a flood plain, take heed.

apparently the council fans are out clearing drains today in anticipation of this.

I know it's wrong, but everytime I see someone with a golf umbrella on a day like today I struggle not to hope that it drags them under the wheels of a bus. Carrying any kind of umbrella, let alone a giant one, on a windy day is anti-social behaviour of the highest order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back