Rain (2 Viewers)

i usually do, but i had 6 months worth of cat food delivered to work on Friday so i had to drive today. The only problem is its going to be a fucking nightmare getting to the creché on time cuase i just know the traffic will be awful.

have u got a cat? or do u just order cat food and tell them to deliver on rainy days?

no cats. times are tough, and we figure its the best way to get protein into the child.

The Dodder was mental this morning and that was before today's deluge. You couldn't see the stepping stones across the river at the entrance to bushy park.
There was an auld lad having a panic attack about his dog lashing downriver with the current but the dog was loving it. Mine were doing the same. It must be the dog equivalent of Rainbow Rapids.

Jayzis. I was in work til 9.30 so this passed me by a bit, i just saw it was pissing all day. I decided to walk home as the traffic was mental, had to take a detour down some alleys and lanes to bypass a flood on harolds cross road, then had to do a few elegant tiptoe ballerina leaps across a shallow spot in the road/river (left shoe waterproof, right foot is wet but im not sure if thats the depth of the water or a leak), the hospice looks like it has been set in the middle of a lake, mental water running down the road, sirens and flashing lights everywhere, kimmage road is impassable apparently, another ginormous puddle in front of harolds cross church, a kindly bus driver (driving a 54a on a detour) picked me up and ferried me across. I'm tempted to go out again and see if theres any adventure to be had.

I'm tempted to go out again and see if theres any adventure to be had.

I want to go out too! I went to the shops earlier and the cops had blocked off Crumlin village. I want to know what else is going on :) I'm defo going to bushy park in the morning, although I'll probably park a good bit away from the river.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back