Rain (1 Viewer)

global warming may not be the boon we first thought it to be. it's actually shit.

I always cycle to work, still beats getting up an hour earlier, waiting around in the rain at the bus stop, sitting on the bus in damp clothes and then going back into the wet to walk the rest of the way to work.

And I am waterproof head to toe, including waterproof socks.

me too, except for the waterproof part. I don't mind getting wet on the bike. I change clothes when I get into work and its not an issue going home.

kinda looking forward to cycling home in it. Slightly disappointed that its not a little windier

Yeah, it wasn't even raining and there was fuck all wind this morning when I cycled in. I had to settle for getting to use my new lights for the first time.

I don't mind getting wet, as long as I'm not cold.

so, who cycled into work today then?

i usually do, but i had 6 months worth of cat food delivered to work on Friday so i had to drive today. The only problem is its going to be a fucking nightmare getting to the creché on time cuase i just know the traffic will be awful.

I also cycled... I think the rain is fun but it becomes mad dangerous as drivers act even more erratic and cant see you at all

yes but the sheer schadenfreude of it all. Lads getting angry at nothing cos they have to sit in traffic and cos its raining.

If I make it home alive I'll be all over that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back