Rain (2 Viewers)

i glanced out the window this morning and saw a man pushing a buggy up the street, with the rain shield pulled back all the way open, facing into the 45 degree rain. i thought it was a bad idea but maybe the baby was into rain or something, i don't want to judge without knowing the facts

i glanced out the window this morning and saw a man pushing a buggy up the street, with the rain shield pulled back all the way open, facing into the 45 degree rain. i thought it was a bad idea but maybe the baby was into rain or something, i don't want to judge without knowing the facts
did you see a baby? perhaps he was collecting rainwater for his pigeons.

there was a baby, sitting placidly..
a couple of weeks ago i saw a father cycling past the house with one of those enclosed baby trailers behind the bike, with a small toddler in it screaming and clawing at the sides
all kinds of baby hilarity on wheels goes past my window

I saw a car driving down the street with a baby and loads of empty cans of paint on string trailing behind and 'just married' sprayed in shaving foam on the rear windshield.

I saw a car driving down the street with a baby and loads of empty cans of paint on string trailing behind and 'just married' sprayed in shaving foam on the rear windshield.
you're always on about cars.

it always happens in that way like in films where the protagonist keeps seeing stuff that no-one else notices
a glimpse, and then it's gone, leaving me scratching my head and chuckling uneasily

wait till things get really surreal.

Taking photos of babies and children rules!

i'd let the courts decide that first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back