Rain (2 Viewers)

It's always sunny above the clouds...there should be some way of adapting to life up there- a cloud-shoe (like snow shoes) or lighter than air barge or something

come on scientists

we only have 2 days left to live because the large hadron collider will destroy the earth. i hope it doesn't rain

it's meant to be good weather till wednesday so score!

edit: just checked met.ie, no it isn't! i gots to verify my sources before making statements

Everything moves in cycles, so twice a century the ocean let's us know just how small we really are. A storm comes out of Antarctica, tearing up the Pacific and it sends a huge swell north a thousand miles... And when it hits Sandycove it'll turn into the biggest surf this planet has ever seen. And l will be there.

The ceiling in my bedroom is leaking, argh!
cat_rain.jpg

It's sunny now. Thank jasus. As they say in the Godfather of songs, Under Pressure, "These are the days, it never rains but it pours."

I almost didn't make it out of bed today as I was convinced it was the middle of the night. We always had September to look forward to. This has been shit.

Everything moves in cycles, so twice a century the ocean let's us know just how small we really are. A storm comes out of Antarctica, tearing up the Pacific and it sends a huge swell north a thousand miles... And when it hits Sandycove it'll turn into the biggest surf this planet has ever seen. And l will be there.

I'll will make sure to un-cuff you, Bodhi.

wtf is going on? Is it just me or is this winter 10 times more sunny and 20 times less rainy than the summer just gone?
Sun is blazing in the window here, not a cloud in the sky.

it's fuckin lovely over here, in ballsbridge, blue sky, bright sun, window open. head wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back