Rain (2 Viewers)

It's meant to get even worse tonight and tomorrow.

Nuts!! just been to the supemarket and looks like everyones getting their christmas shopping or something, stockpiling cos the end is near and all.
suddenly thinking i should have bought more!

latest_radar.gif

more rain coming tonite

and more floods to boot

we're all gonna dieeeee!!

i actually kind of like the rain.

well, not when i'm cycling in it, but on saturday, i had to walk down to Ranelagh village in the evening and it was raining so heavily that the entire centre (where xtravision is) was under about a foot of water. it was awesome! like in 'the day after tomorrow'

a part of me kind of wanted it to get worse and worse.

its nice there now
it always seems to be nice when i'm in work.

poxy washing, i couldn't get it dry, now i can't even get it wet as the washing machine is on the fritz. does this country want me to look like a hobo?

On the upside,
I haven't had to water my plants in weeks,
I don't feel guilty about sitting in, getting food delivered and reading instead of going out, or indeed spending most of Saturday afternoon stuck in the reading room of The Palace.
And a heavy downpour is a beautifully hypnotic thing to look at.

That said, I could have done without the wet arse on the bike yesterday.

On the upside,
I haven't had to water my plants in weeks,
I don't feel guilty about sitting in, getting food delivered and reading instead of going out, or indeed spending most of Saturday afternoon stuck in the reading room of The Palace.
And a heavy downpour is a beautifully hypnotic thing to look at.

That said, I could have done without the wet arse on the bike yesterday.

I hear ye - I just wish it would time itself a bit better, y'know?

My Saturday: standing in a park watching bands in torrential downpour, which stopped as soon as the festival was over:

My Sunday: Lounging around watching DVDs, cooking and cleaning while the sun bet down outside, only for the skies to open as soon as I leave for the pub

Why can't the weather check with my diary before it does stuff, goddammit?

I hear ye - I just wish it would time itself a bit better, y'know?

My Saturday: standing in a park watching bands in torrential downpour, which stopped as soon as the festival was over:

I think theres something kind of deadly watching outdoor music in the pissings of rain.

I'm thinking back to watching the Kocani Orkestra at the Farmleigh affair last year. Everyone had gone home apart from about 50 die hards that stuck about, and it was amazing. And I think the rain added to the great atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back