Rain (2 Viewers)

"Sunday will be a wet day, with widespread rain and heavy downpours, particularly in the southwest."

Looks like it's Mariokart for the day then...

Everyone in new york is talking shit about you.
I'd say you should stall over and stamp your authority on proceedings.

glorious sunshine out there now

but the rain is coming back with a vengence apparently its gonna piss rain from this evening til sunday evening.

can't wait

"Sunday will be a wet day, with widespread rain and heavy downpours, particularly in the southwest."

There is never a time on this earth when I am not falling.
I will not yield, and there is no escape.
Relentlessy I seep into your eyeballs and gobs, becoming part of you. You drink me from your taps, blindly, naïve. . . .
Suck it, losers.

There is never a time on this earth when I am not falling.
I will not yield, and there is no escape.
Relentlessy I seep into your eyeballs and gobs, becoming part of you. You drink me from your taps, blindly, naïve. . . .
Suck it, losers.

I'm only 70% water. You are 100% water. Therefore I am 42.85714286% more than anything you'll ever be. Suck that.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

200807041200_web_radar.gif

200807041400_web_radar.gif

200807041430_web_radar.gif

zzz.gif

It's not even interesting rain.

No torrential downpours, no fucking thunder or lightening, no sideways rain. Not even a cunting Rainbow.

It's just....rain.

It occurred to me today that this may just have the potential to have me reconsider my dedication to smoking.

-fuckin' rain.

It's not even interesting rain.

No torrential downpours, no fucking thunder or lightening, no sideways rain. Not even a cunting Rainbow.

It's just....rain.

It occurred to me today that this may just have the potential to have me reconsider my dedication to smoking.

-fuckin' rain.
I had torrential downpours, sideways rain and a rainbow yesterday, and I just heard some thunder. And now the sun is coming out. This sort of weather drives me bats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back