(R)OAS, Christ Punchers, 20BE - Boom Room 17 Jan (1 Viewer)

Agree with shit venue, 1st time I went I thought this is new and cosy.....each gig since its got worse by my estimations...its too narrow to get an atmosphere.....theres just something about it.
Temple/Tap/Bohs far better venues...even Dorans is better :p

Depends on the gig, there was simply not enough people there to create an atmosphere. The Taint gig in there last year was amazing I thought.. tight, sweaty and fuckin rocking.
There was a fuckin woeful bang of BO in the place on Saturday though, which was worse up the front so I don't think the jacks can be blamed.

Fuck all people there which was pretty dissappointing, I was expecting a bigger crowd.
ROAS were fucking deadly as per usual, dunno about the Boom Boom Room though,
it's very very smelly and there's no atmosphere with the bands stuck in a hole like that.

Depends on the gig, there was simply not enough people there to create an atmosphere. The Taint gig in there last year was amazing I thought.. tight, sweaty and fuckin rocking.
There was a fuckin woeful bang of BO in the place on Saturday though, which was worse up the front so I don't think the jacks can be blamed.

I've been to a few gigs there where there's been a good crowd, and it's still got a shit atmosphere. I've only been to 1 gig there that had a decent atmosphere.
It's just a crap venue.

It has it's cons, no doubt about it and they may be more prominent when looking through a promoters eyes. But as a punter the place isn't gonna put me off enjoying a band.
180px-Neutral_People.jpg

"I have no strong feelings one way or the other".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back