(R)evolution of a Sun & My Remorse Joint CD Launch (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
yes, yes its true, 2 of corks finest groups of langers combine to bring an evening of the rawk so to speak.

My Remorse: new EP, "All We Own Are Blind Hearts"
(R)evoltion of a Sun: new EP, "Titan"

June 5th
Freds (or An Cruiscin Lan)
+ Support
Adm: 8 yoyos (you get a copy of each EP)
or else 4euro entry.

An Irish tour is also being planned.

More details as it comes, you know the spiel.

I found a dictionary of Cork slang in the library today. Langer was highlighted by someone.

Did it have mention of the word sham in it too? We actually made out a dictionary of Cork slang for an American guy in the Hi-B one day, ran to over 3 pages of a4 sheet by the time it was done.

I dont know. Ill be i the library again tonight and maybe ill take it out and answer my exams in cork-slang.

I also found a dictionary of dictionaries.

error type 11 said:
Did it have mention of the word sham in it too? We actually made out a dictionary of Cork slang for an American guy in the Hi-B one day, ran to over 3 pages of a4 sheet by the time it was done.
the Hi-B.

Raistlyn said:
The hi-b (hibernian bar) is this tiny pub populated by lots of old people. there's a no mobile phones rule in there.
oh i know it. i was just drawing attention to it. great pub. still laughing at the fact they have a piano night in there every wednesday.

trev said:
oh i know it. i was just drawing attention to it. great pub. still laughing at the fact they have a piano night in there every wednesday.

The Hi-B is a great plaze to go on the raz all day Sunday, head off to the Oval for the Simpsons and then onto the quad for the later beers, Mondays tend to be fairly tender hours afterwards at work though with lots of temptation to give all the beer back to the !bog

launch.jpg

where in fucks name do you get all those grayscale pictures?

apparently he got it from some weird whacky (alliteration, nice, jazz club, great) biblical site. Its meant to depict the burning of Jerusalem. mmmm controversial?

trev said:
where in fucks name do you get all those grayscale pictures?

Fuck some word into google image search, tell it to return only large images sizes and viola, I think I searched for destruction on that one and got some site full of biblical artwork .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back