Quotes From Your Coworkers (1 Viewer)

sleepy

Website
www.facebook.com
There's one woman here that comes out with some awful clangers sometimes, like a few minutes ago she said "People down the country watch Fair City because they believe that's what all Dublin people are like."

Or another time she said "I'm getting really tired of all the terrible stuff that people in the private sector are saying about the public sector. I think we should boycott the private sector by bringing in our own sandwiches"

I started doing up my cv after she said that last one.

That it's a job for life where you can't get sacked from and basically a doss shop?

aye, that stuff. I hope you're happy. You've forced her to make her own sandwiches.

Basically, she says a lot of really objectionable and illogical stuff and I find myself biting my tongue because I'm not sure which part of what she's said to correct her on. There's just too much

A while ago I had a really nasty call which ended with the guy saying her was going to b be waiting outside my job when I got off and he was going to take me, my mum and all the women I worked with.
I was a bit pissed off/upset and said it to the girl I was working with.
Her response " you wouldn't want to rape the girls here, sure you'd never know what you'd catch "

I quit a little while later.

There's a guy in work who organizes his music playlists by quarter. So he has playlists called 2014 Q1, 2014 Q2, 2014 Q3 and 2014 Q4.

Most corporate way of listening to music ever.

Remember sitting in the canteen once, in a public sector job, god love me.

Anyway, dude was reading an article on Elton John in some red top paper.

"I tell ye, Hitler had the right idea...."

I nearly spat out my Nice biscuit

"A great man. He had a vision but it didn't work out" - my grandad on Hitler. I think/hope he was winding me up

My co-workers vote Republican and tell me so.

I was having pizza with a roomful of colleagues once
Very nice people generally, but very very republican and Jesus fearing.

ME (thieving from Clive James): Do you know why you know America is the most Democratic country one earth?
THEM (chuffed): Why?
ME: Because only here could a mentally retarded man become president
THEM (except for ONE COOL GIRL): .....
ONE COOL GIRL: HAHAHAHA!

I was having pizza with a roomful of colleagues once
Very nice people generally, but very very republican and Jesus fearing.

ME (thieving from Clive James): Do you know why you know America is the most Democratic country one earth?
THEM (chuffed): Why?
ME: Because only here could a mentally retarded man become president
THEM (except for ONE COOL GIRL): .....
ONE COOL GIRL: HAHAHAHA!

Jaysis.

Another guy in here said one day after being on a half day "Loads of bleeding foreigners on the train. In the middle of the day. You know we're paying for that."

He didn't really appreciate the irony of a public sector worker making this statement.

Or you know, stop and think that maybe these people might do evening work

A while ago I had a really nasty call which ended with the guy saying her was going to b be waiting outside my job when I got off and he was going to take me, my mum and all the women I worked with.
I was a bit pissed off/upset and said it to the girl I was working with.
Her response " you wouldn't want to rape the girls here, sure you'd never know what you'd catch "

I quit a little while later.
fucking hell. what was the job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back