Purple Rain (2 Viewers)

I'll post up those pics from that gig once I figure out how to use the internet.
Think Baggy might of filmed it though.

In the professers own words;

'Something something that rhymes with purple,
something something something...in the purple rain,
(everybody now!)
purple rain, purple rain.'
Thats how it goes brah

I haven't played slap in a while but given a bit of time......

Think he's only done it once, just couldn't remember if it was with Seadog or the Slos.
We had been drinkin for around 7 hours at this stage.

so..wait a minute..HE'S DONE IT TWICE?

anyhone want to help me form a backing band for a full on Houli Prince tribute band?

Fukk yeah!! Get it together!!

Da Nazzztie Azz Krakkker Boyzzz!!!

We could do a Prince meets Blowfly kinda thing....|..|

On more serious note however, I would like to take this chance to, again publicly apologize to Mr. Artist Formally Known As... for my appalling rendition of his otherwise classic hit single of Purple Rain:

Buddy, I hope you can find it in that big velvety smooth chocolate heart of yours to forgive me.

Word!

RE: tags on this thread and a few others

who keeps putting these lame bitchy primary-school-level tags on threads? i reckon it's at most one or two people (and realistically, i guess just one). grow up for fuck's sake. you won't make friends by being a dick, and even then you'll have to spend the rest of your days attacking happier people than you from behind a smokescreen - that's not really what you want, is it?

(i realise some people might point out that i'm also a dick - but at least i do it under my own name. my use of tags is purely for contribution to the art of hilarity).

RE: tags on this thread and a few others

who keeps putting these lame bitchy primary-school-level tags on threads? i reckon it's at most one or two people (and realistically, i guess just one). grow up for fuck's sake. you won't make friends by being a dick, and even then you'll have to spend the rest of your days attacking happier people than you from behind a smokescreen - that's not really what you want, is it?

(i realise some people might point out that i'm also a dick - but at least i do it under my own name. my use of tags is purely for contribution to the art of hilarity).

I'm owning up to "little doom corvette" and "purple rain in blood". I was quite proud of those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back