PUNKS VISITING DUBLIN...looking to go to some gigs and meet some people (2 Viewers)

fester

Website
Visit site
A friend and I are coming to Dublin for a few days in Feb. We're lookin' for friendly punks to tell us if theres any gigs going on (not sure exactly when we'll be there yet...) and any really friendly punks who might have a place to kip for a night.? My friend has rels in the city who we might be able stay with but I think they are students so obviously wont be cool (controversial)

Errrr... if you're interested in helping us out and/or making some new friends/or just want to be nosey - then post on here or email me at:

[email protected]

You never know, you might come to South Yorkshire sometime and need a place to stay....

Thanks,

Katie (and also on behalf of Fiona)

Try contact Syb. She's a punk. And .....eh a girl. Don't know if she left her email in the members section here though.

Remember, she's a punk.

''used to be a punk, used to be a punk''

Thanks for the info. You seem to be warning me about something? ie. 'she's a punk' x 2. Thanks also for mentioning that shes a girl...even though i didnt specifically request only females.

Katie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back