punks and the far right (2 Viewers)

I think it's because the Nazis stole our music and fashion. Cunts.

1988-yuppies-lg-55229257.jpg

Note the quite blatant hairpiece.
Adapting to all new environments, the skinhead fash are infiltrating the world banks, places previously beyond their hairline...

waiting for the right moment to strike...
soon, soon...

The infiltration continues

"Proper" is another word for "Right"

it's insidious

Germany%20MR%20PROPER%20Regular%20Powder%20Box0048.JPG

whats up with all those junior skin heads running about town?are red braces nazi or commie?

those kids are nazi's. the little shitebags are carrying brass knuckles too. they got slaps last week (not off me but off 2 others) but they're on the rise so more slaps to come. one of their hillbilly mas does be with them and she a nazi too.

whats up with all those junior skin heads running about town?are red braces nazi or commie?

can mean different things in different places (such as certain public toilets) for instance white laces used to mean white power but loads of people wear them now just because they stand out against black boots, but in some places this would be a clear sign you are a nazi.

yellow ones mean you like drinking piss

I saw three young skinheads in Temple Bar chasing after skateboarders on Saturday evening about 9. There was also an unconscious man on the ground who I guessed for no particular reason was involved. Then minutes later I saw the skinheads being chased by the Gordaí up towards Parliament St.

Were they nazeez?

just curious, why are punks so vehemently anti-facist? i mean everyone is, but punks seem to go to great lengths to tell everyone they want to kick the shit out of facists in music and in everyday life. where did this come from? i'm not trolling, just interested in the history.
*whisper* It's a pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back