PUNK VS METAL (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 131
  • Views 11K
  • Watchers 6
I just nipped out to the off licence and I get back and some person of questionable origin put druggie scum in the tags.Druggy Scum is my next band.

Metalcore!You have got to be having a laugh.Next thing you'll be telling me that you can only have a wank listening to grind or some other absolute rubbish.

Hahaha, I am only getting back to this post late. Sorry. I would definetly not know enough about either genre (metal/punk) to weigh in but I do like bands from both scenes. A good riff is a good riff. But I was wondering how people in either community felt about an attempt at a crossover.

cesspool and Damo, could yiz check your PMs? Thanks.

Do Suicidal Tendencies count as metal? Still go back to them every now and then. Still like the first SOAD album. They probably don't count as real "metal" though :(

I dont know - is that not restricting the argument to say "Metal is shite - except for these couple of bands that are doing something interesting, but they're not really metal". If SOAD's first album is not metal I am not sure what it is...

I just nipped out to the off licence and I get back and some person of questionable origin put druggie scum in the tags.Druggy Scum is my next band.

as opposed to your current band? :)

13774_216.jpg

Municipal Waste are the crossover.They rock.Lets leave it at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back