Punk Rock treasure hunt (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
What about it? I've sorted out some of the rules, just want to figure out when everyone is gonna be around. Possiblick this Saturday? Got some deadly ideas for it! Any suggestions welcome.
.|..| .|..| .|..|

Hows the us of a treatin ya ilene?

everything's been pretty good. went to a few shows (my favorite, world/inferno friendship society, small brown bike/the casket lottery, dropdead/from ashes rise/assault/witchhunt/etc.), been goin to the beach since the weather's been a lot better, reading, goin to keg parties on the beach... just a typical long beach summer i guess. still don't have a fake ID, which sucks but i've been managing. met a load of irish girls here too on their J1's, so whenever i want a taste of "home" i can just call round to theirs..

how's dublin been? "the scene" looks pretty good judging from this board...

Christ. Punk rock treasure hunt? That's fucking awful. If I hear of a bunch of Marilyn Manson heads having a 'Goth treasure hunt', I'd turn up just to inflict damage. How exactly does it work? Are you going to hide a can in the green? Will there be a group of 'punk rockers' clutching crude crayola maps at traitor's gate hopping up and down with excitement as you count down to the moment they can start? It sounds like some kind of MTV show that never was.

what eoin means (i was talking to him earlier)
is

SCAVENGER HUNT.

i say YAYY!!!

mmmmm

damnit how come everyone gets to see the SMALL BROWN BIKE and i'm left sitting in my bedsit wathcing them on some MichiganFest DVD gurrrr, although said DVD is gooooodd, ISIS yeahhhhhhhh!

the strange guy said:
How long is the Isis bit?

it's one song. so however long an isis song is....
i was totally let down by that DVD. arab on radar is so much better than everything else on the whole thing.
ed - is your dvd uk region friendly?

andrew

spuded said:
damnit how come everyone gets to see the SMALL BROWN BIKE and i'm left sitting in my bedsit wathcing them on some MichiganFest DVD gurrrr, although said DVD is gooooodd, ISIS yeahhhhhhhh!

who's this everyone who have seen small brown bike? the only person i know thats seen them is ilene

rape the drummer said:
who's this everyone who have seen small brown bike? the only person i know thats seen them is ilene

Actually that reminds me..I found a SMALL BROWN BIKE shirt at home a while ago if anyone wants it..I was gonna sell it ages ago and never did.
It's Grey, and has a piss take of the front of JAIL BREAK by Thin Lizzy , and a little picture of of Philo on the back.It's pretty big, a large "L" if you get me..Anyone wants it I'm up for a trade of some sort.

The line up for that DROPDEAD gig is a total sickener incidentally...

from this when can then conclude that:
ilene=everyone

also : the dropdead show was ill

and: i don't know so much about small brown bike, but is their new one fairly new? because they said they're coming out with an even newer one in september.

sell it to me for cheap, i am poor and its for a good cause, pleez////

they have a new fuking rocking ep on no idea then in september their new album comes out on lookout the only problem is they seem to be becoming more and more like casket lottery type stuff- its still good but not as good as dead reckoning, i dunno we'll see.

also new lawrence arms album in september-wahoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back