Punk Rock Lookalikes (3 Viewers)

RobSessive said:
John Mcarthy and the non beardy guy from ABBA!

Bjorn?

bjorn.jpg

EDIT: fucks sake, someone start a band called Bjorn Against.

mac warzonescum said:
I am currently resisting the temptation to resurrect the 'Swastikas At Gigs: Clever or Stupid?' thread and link in to pictures of The Evangelists playing a gig in Soviet Army uniforms.

Those were Soviet uniforms? Didn't really look like it, they looked like your standard Tommy uniform really, it wasn't blatant enough to be controversial I'd say!

Cormcolash said:
Those were Soviet uniforms? Didn't really look like it, they looked like your standard Tommy uniform really, it wasn't blatant enough to be controversial I'd say!
not like complan eh?

bunch of fucking nazis

mac warzonescum said:
I am currently resisting the temptation to resurrect the 'Swastikas At Gigs: Clever or Stupid?' thread and link in to pictures of The Evangelists playing a gig in Soviet Army uniforms.

please dont or memebers of yakuza will dock me more punk points and leave me sarcastic messages about being 'open minded', still think swatsikas at gigs was bollox !ninjaaaa

spuded said:
please dont or memebers of yakuza will dock me more punk points and leave me sarcastic messages about being 'open minded', still think swatsikas at gigs was bollox !ninjaaaa

Fair enough, but no member of yakuza ever docked you points or left you any kind of message. Don't mean any offence but your opinion of us doesn't bother us at all. Anyone who did, did so independently of us.
No more though, it's been covered

ronan yakuza said:
Fair enough, but no member of yakuza ever docked you points or left you any kind of message. Don't mean any offence but your opinion of us doesn't bother us at all. Anyone who did, did so independently of us.
No more though, it's been covered

oh did they not ronan so the following wasnt from you, or is that a different ronan yakuza, hmm,

What the ??12th February 2005 05:35 AMronan yakuzasorry, you've SERIOUSLY misunderstood th FREE MIND

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back