Punk Rock Lookalikes (1 Viewer)

I have four people that look the exact same, and theres a funny story behind it all but i wont bother telling you about it.
Damo and Zane lowe obviously, and also the guy from black eyes, you know the one, the one that looks exactly like Damo, and then finally for anyone that knows anything about bmxing, the legend, Corey martinez, those four look very very alike.
i once said to turlough how much i thought Damo and your man from Black eyes look like Corey martinez and then later that day i bought a new bmx video and in it they had Corey martinez standing beside a poster of the the black eyes to show how much they look alike, so im not lieing. insanity or wha lads.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

corey.jpg

corey martinez...

yeah well thats just a bad picture, well i guess looking at that you might be right, ill hold my head in shame.

bloody hell you work fast i only posted that a few minutes ago

Ror puget very obviously looks like the lad in 28 days later. It's been discussed on Eircore before - I don't know why no one copped on to it soonerfor this thread.

dont forget, coner king of the sad people looks like ozzy from downstairs, from bo selecta! someone might have mentioned that tho.

derenzy looks like both marty from mr.nipples and eoin from belfast.

thomas mcarthy looks like shaggy from scooby doo.

DeAd_KeV said:
dont forget, coner king of the sad people looks like ozzy from downstairs, from bo selecta! someone might have mentioned that tho.

derenzy looks like both marty from mr.nipples and eoin from belfast.

thomas mcarthy looks like shaggy from scooby doo.
The drenz is a pure bundle of crust core and Thonas better get his hole down to the voodoo 2moro

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back