Punk For It (3 Viewers)

SeanR

Website
punk4it.proboards29.com
Hey everyone, i'm new here. Just wanna say hello and tell you guys about another website that supports irish punk bands. the site's called Punk For It and you get there by going to www.punkforit.cjb.net and there's some cool bands on there like The Spungos, Kid Blunt, Verbal Discretion(my band), Fiddlesticks and more.

Anyway, y'all don't hafta check it out but if you want to, it's there. Hope to see some of you guys on the forum.
Thanks,
Sean.

I remember he posted the address for here and people started giving a lot of Caps lock replays to the tune of not wanting eirecore trying to be more punk than them or something.

It was all quite funny at the time, but I'm not up to date with that saga.

Far as I can tell everyone's down each others pants nowadays. Hurrah!

Yeah i dunno what that was about. I think someone thought he was slagging them or something. Actually, I think that was me! I dunno, it probably was. I get very abrupt and snappy when i'm in a bad mood. If that was me (which i'm now almost certain it was) I apologise profusely. If i snap, it just means i'm having a bad day, not that i'm actually pissed at someone. Unless it's Paul...ugh. (Sorry he's just a guy from school that I hate but he thinks i'm his friend........ugh)!

hey sean some of the punks just got back from the std unit and got the all clear. but this presents a problem...you see you seem to have vd a viscious sexually transmitted disease. so your gonna have to get the all clear before posting up again. std's are no laughing matter.

ahh only messin wit ya! sure ive got crabs and they still let me post.
note: i do not really have crabs.

I see the std checker I put on the forum is working nicely

(V.D) = venereal disease
(C.I) = Chronic illness
and so on.. But you should all really be getting yourselves checked out - You don't want to register a thumped account only to find out you've got a life threatening illness..

Im rambling.

The Doc said it's uncureable for someone in such an advanced stage as me..............then he travelled back through time!

Hey Weeler, i remembered now that it was 100% me who slagged you the first time on PFI so i apologise. I get really CRABBY (<-eh? what a pun!) when i'm in a bad mood. You guys should kick me off this board just for that pun! Anyways, Weeler, no hard feelings? :) !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back