Punk Debs at Porco Dio - Nov 2nd (2 Viewers)

What can I say fantastic night, fantastic venue, prob the best venue I have being to in a long time.
Septic tank who were quite decent and confident

Infinite Shurikens were up next and pld a very short set......

Jimeatsmenu and RoMaan

Me and some random stranger :p

Moutpiece

Some people wouldn't take the time or effort to dress up :mad:

Barry (Organised Ideas)

Her brother is a famous musician ::clef::

Yeah, that was a fuckin great laugh, it is a lovely venue. Like a nicer Parnell Mooney.

Feelin bad this mornin Ed, you're such a pansy, by the time I got home you'd flaked off to bed leaving a full cup of tea and a bifter unsmoked, NANCY DREW!!

Yeah, that was a fuckin great laugh, it is a lovely venue. Like a nicer Parnell Mooney.

Feelin bad this mornin Ed, you're such a pansy, by the time I got home you'd flaked off to bed leaving a full cup of tea and a bifter unsmoked, NANCY DREW!!

oi well maybe you should check out the pile of puke putside the back door from me trying to eat a fry this morning, there was no way i was staying up fucko:p

clodagh and damo both looked deadly in their "fancies". they were my favourites.
thanks to all for coming down, i had hell of fun.

better than any "real" debs, i imagine.

No way, it was fuckin class at the ones I was at.
I went to one when I was in 5th Year with the girl I was with and got thrown out for having a food fight, then she argued with them cos it was "her special night" and I got let back in, got bollixed, and slept with some lad.
Then at my own one I got toally bollixed and went off with some girl with the same name as the girl I went with and woke up in a flowerbed with all those woodchip things stuck in my hair.
Then at another one there was a party at this rich knobheads house and we threw all the plates into the lake he lived beside, then baked everything from the freezer, and then I accidentally stole his little brothers bed while he'd gone for a wee. Best bit was in the morning when I went into the kitchen and said "which one of you cunts is making breakfest?", and his ma turned around...then she had to give me a lift home to Roscommon, 40 minutes away...great days...

I was never at a debs.......debs is only a modern thing is it not too?

I'd say they're around since at least the mid-1970s.

The head prefect in our school (around three years ahead of me) was killed in a car crash on his way to collect the tuxedo so the principal decided to ban the debs forever more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back