punched in the heart (1 Viewer)

Lord Damian

out with the boys for a few pints at the local last night, some scumbag ex-convict walks in, drunk as a lord, starts getting in everyone's face, calls my friend a "murderer". because i'm an idiot, i ask, innocently dumbfounded, "did you just call my friend a murderer?"...fucker gives me the five point exploding palm heart punch, and sitting here this morning typing this it feels not right.

i think i'm more cheesed that some big tough guy picked on me. considering taking karate lessons, or starting to pack some heat.

just had to vent. sorry.

thats pretty fucked up, was there a full moon? that normally makes scummers all the worse.
if its still sore maybe you should see someone. . . a medical kinda someone.
last night some little shit threw a snail at me (why a 16/17 year old boy you think thats funny i have no idea), dont think he was expecting me to do anything about it, scared him a little (which wasnt so smart in hindsight, knives etc), poor snail, it never stood a chance.:mad:

thats pretty fucked up, was there a full moon? that normally makes scummers all the worse.
if its still sore maybe you should see someone. . . a medical kinda someone.
last night some little shit threw a snail at me (why a 16/17 year old boy you think thats funny i have no idea), dont think he was expecting me to do anything about it, scared him a little (which wasnt so smart in hindsight, knives etc), poor snail, it never stood a chance.:mad:
ok - that's far more fucked up than my story. who uses snails as weapons?
jaysus damo. hope you're ok.
i'm sure i'll be fine. my pride is hurt more than anything.

maybe you could become a prison guard (sounds like he'll be back inside soon) and can make his life a misery, of get with his girlfriend while he's there. the fact that he's an idiot who'll start on someone who genuinly is packing heat of some description (im thinking of him being frightened then dead) might be some form of solace.

yea who the hell trows snails? shouldnt he be drinking in a field or robbing a car at that age?

Jazes thats horrible Lord D.Were you in the Priorswood Inn in Darndale?In the 80's?

i hate cunty people. the snail thing was kinda funny though - makes me imagine a little boy trying to frighten a little girl with a snail in one of those cute posters that girls love. i went into a bar a month or so ago and this ghastly old mullet headed shades wearing maori guy ran straight up to me and asked me had i been inside, to which i answered "no, never" and he went away looking at me a bit shifty. later he asked me again and gave me a detailed description (complete with exaggerated hand gestures) of how to slice someone open but i think my accent might have convinced him. last i saw of him he was telling the guy next to me that he was going to slice open this other guy who had just come into the bar and was sitting quietly having a drink. hopefully he's back inside now himself. i couldnt really relax with him there.

i'm in a right shitty frame of mind now. people who willfully intimidate other people should get a smackdown. i'm talking to within an inch of their lives.

i was just talking to my friend and recounting the story. as it turns out, the guy didn't actually call him a murderer. he said, in a just-shooting-the-shit kinda way, that he would murder us...to which i apparently said "did you just say you were going to murder us?". cue assault.

CUNT

Who needs fists when you got balls?

armless2.jpg

out with the boys for a few pints at the local last night, some scumbag ex-convict walks in, drunk as a lord, starts getting in everyone's face, calls my friend a "murderer". because i'm an idiot, i ask, innocently dumbfounded, "did you just call my friend a murderer?"...fucker gives me the five point exploding palm heart punch, and sitting here this morning typing this it feels not right.

i think i'm more cheesed that some big tough guy picked on me. considering taking karate lessons, or starting to pack some heat.

just had to vent. sorry.

What about taking keep-your-mouth-shut lessons?

Just saying.

I gave out shit to some rajas in the park earlier for smashing bottles on the path. I can be very brave when I have a pram in front of me.

You should get a pram Lord D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back