Public Transport options - Dublin to Kenmare (1 Viewer)

FiFi_LaRue

Travelling to Kenmare early in the new year for a friend's birthday, but I've to sort out my own transport. I don't drive so public transport is the only option.

Is there a bus connection from Tralee/Killarney?

Do Bus Eireann have a direct bus from Dublin to Kenmare? (Which expressway route is it?)

Thanks in advance!

If you can afford it then train to Killarney and bus from Killarney to Kenmare (probably about 45mins). I got the bus from Dublin to Killarney once...never again no matter how expensive the train gets! It's around 70e now i think.

Yeah, ideally I'd like to get the train down and bus it from somewhere in Kerry.

Do you know is it Bus Eireann who operate the bus from Killarney?

Just to clarify, I did check the BE and IE websites before posting here, but there seems to be a few options for getting to Kenmarej from Killarney for example (bus to Sneem and another to Castletownbere). I was really looking for some advice from people who may have used public transport to get there before so I'd be picking the most practical option.

I need to know how much booze to pack for the trip etc.

hey fifi, are you travelling from england or ireland?? ryan air fly to kerry airport, i did a quick search and early january is coming in similar to train prices.. and they fly from london apparently too.

Yeah, have been keeping an eye thanks.

Hopefully it will have cleared up a bit by the time I'm heading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back