Public Call for submissions (Music board of Ireland) (1 Viewer)

Johnny_Fontane

Website
www.juice.net
This is probably old news to you industry insiders, but did anyone see the advertisement by the music board of ireland for submissions in this bi-weekly's hot press?

Basically, they are looking for people (interested organisations/individuals) to submit views on issues namely

-Factors promoting/inhibiting the development of the music industry in ireland
-Adequacy or otherwise of existing policy initiatives aimed at promoting the development of the industry
-Initiatives that should be undertaken to ensure that the potential of the industry is maximised.....

etc etc.

all submissions should be sent to
[email protected]

Shes chairperson of the board.

Anyways I havent time to be thinking/writing complaining about MCD and all the rest of the probs...but I know the rest of you probably can....

PWC = PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and Ann O'Connell is Director of Business Strategy Services in PwC Dublin

Call me cynical, but somehow i don't think they'll be too interested in hearing about the MCD monopoly....

which is precisely why we should all email her til her computer explodes to let her know people are pissed off... otherwise the only people she'll hear from is MCD themselves.

Ok then,

I'll send her a quick submission concerning the state of play with MCD. This is a chance to rant to an outsider.....even if she doesnt give a toss, its still a chance to rant to an outsider.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back