PSP (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell

So i got to spend a few hours on saturday with a psp and i was blown away.
Its physical design is flawless, big his res screen with a ps2 chip inside.
cant wait to get one. 300 bucks in september i'm told.

Anyone else had the pleasure?

PSP rules indeed, but if you want to use it as an MP3 and movie player (which you will), then expect to shell out for a bigger memory card (which i did) - 1Gb = 133 euro from komplett.ie

Games wise I have Ridge Racer (deadly), Wipeout Pure (deadly) and Tony Hawkses (meh).

pete said:
PSP rules indeed, but if you want to use it as an MP3 and movie player (which you will), then expect to shell out for a bigger memory card (which i did) - 1Gb = 133 euro from komplett.ie

Games wise I have Ridge Racer (deadly), Wipeout Pure (deadly) and Tony Hawkses (meh).

can you put mp3s on the umd discs and play em off that?

i suppose sony have their asses covered in the piracy department?

Maxx Stone said:
Many claim its battery power makes the ipods seem everlasting

i wouldnt. i get 5 or 6 hours outta mine. if you are mid game and knock it into standby or sleep mode this understandibly drains the battery.

was at the irish launch of this in the sugar club three weeks ago (which was shite)

anyway to the PSP, they should be 259 and are out sept 1st. as far as i know you can only but pre-recorded movies,games and music likes concerts stuff on UMD. anything you wanna save goes onto the duo memory stick.

thought it was nice, screen size is sweet and resolution on wipeout looked sweet.

i'm not a big computer game fan so not the best person to judge game play,etc. overall though I thought it was sweet and will prob buy one, not to play but to stare at in my hand and say, this is cool.

tripoli said:
was at the irish launch of this in the sugar club three weeks ago (which was shite)

anyway to the PSP, they should be 259 and are out sept 1st. as far as i know you can only but pre-recorded movies,games and music likes concerts stuff on UMD. anything you wanna save goes onto the duo memory stick.

thought it was nice, screen size is sweet and resolution on wipeout looked sweet.

i'm not a big computer game fan so not the best person to judge game play,etc. overall though I thought it was sweet and will prob buy one, not to play but to stare at in my hand and say, this is cool.
yeah, we got them into work earlier. they look pretty sweet. im just worried about all the angry fuckers returning their faulty ones within by the end of October. first batch of units of anything are always faulty

pete said:

Agree, I know the bloke in Peats so get a proper Sony one for €135 (10% off)
Wip3out does truly rock, never a fan of RR
I have Everybodys golf and Street NBA and both are good.

JANER said:
Agree, I know the bloke in Peats so get a proper Sony one for €135

i ordered the very same one off outpost.com for 70 euro.

rsj said:
One of the lads just brought one into work. Holy mary says i. Where's got them cheapest at the minute? Komplett?

there doesnt seem to be much price difference anywhere. you're looking at around e250 everywhere. well worth it if you ask me.

I've had one of those weeks where loads of my software has expired and needs to be registered. I spent an hour lookin for cracks last night but none worked. I need fresh cracks. big time.

Lefty Frizzell said:
i ordered the very same one off outpost.com for 70 euro.

there doesnt seem to be much price difference anywhere. you're looking at around e250 everywhere. well worth it if you ask me.
1) The internet is so cheap :eek:
2) Correctos

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back