PRS Guitars - Beauty or Beast? (1 Viewer)

PRS Guitars - Are they beautiful?

• Beauty

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Beast

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
is it better to get vintage gear and look after it as to keep the value or is it better to get new stuff and fuck it up?

That said you could get vintage stuff and fuck it up but I'd hate you for it.

i really don't like them either..some blokes we played a gig with recently and they really didn't sound great..and i hate the way they look. i got a jagmaster at christmas which is deadly.but my heart belongs to my sg.

has anyone got a les paul junior? i think thats gonna be my next purchase.

has anyone got a les paul junior? i think thats gonna be my next purchase.

i have a double cutaway les paul junior. its re-issue from the 80's. one p90. i love it. it has the clarity that a regular humbucker doesn't have but still sounds chunky. the guitar is neck heavy but i got used that very quickly. great axe.

my bro just bought a les paul double cut-away. absolutley gorgeous and a dream to play.he had an epiphone les paul before that and i hated it. the look, the sound, tone...everything. i do have an sg and theyre both humbuckers but sg's are just sex. sound better to, grittier too..rrrrrrrrrr. prs though, anytime i see one i think of santana and his horrible over produced tone and shite fret wankery. mike oldfield uses a prs and i still think of santana. forever. they look like a posh kid's guitar who has no taste who bought it for its looks and thinks its cool to have an expensive guitar that santana uses. santana has ruined that guitar for me. there are more and less expensive guitars that look better, sound better and that dont remind of some twat in a hat

s'funny after years of being very meh-heh, I'm slowly getting the horn for Les Pauls lately... I've been thinking I need a guitar with humuckers (yes I said NEED, not want...) and am slowly being drawn to a Les Paul, albeit probably an epiphone one.

I've never had a guitar with humbuckers, I feel like I might be missing out

if you are thinking of buying an epiphone don't, not worth the money, go for a les paul studio, I got one there a few months back for just over $800 inc shipping, best money I ever spent, plus it looks great and not too heavy at all, plays great. .|..|

i got it on ebay from this guy

lespaulstudio.jpg

their alright, some of the prs models are nice and some are manky. hate the shape of les pauls though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back