Project Ha Ha (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
Well I for one quite enjoyed that. It had style, pace and most unusually, it was pretty darn funny in places. Those Dead Cat Bounce guys have genuine comedic acting talent, which is something you so rarely see on Irish TV. It lagged in places and it's influences were a bit too apparent at times, but overall it was a very promising debut. Congrats to all involved - the golf song at the end was hilarious. Looking forward to Dublin Stories.

Thought this was ok. Some of the performers were trying a bit too hard and some of them were just not funny.

The ganstsa voice-over in that guys head was painfully unfunny, but then the full song and dance number started and that was great.

If they get away from the Big Train (let's set most of our sketches in the office) attempts, it could be pretty good.

Their episodes are themed - this one was called "Work" so I think that might excuse the office settings. Guess none of em have ever worked in a factory....If they get a series, it'll expand.

After the Diet of Worms Dublin Stories one we have McSavage in "Savage Eye" and "Touching People", a spoof community profile type show feat. Bernard O'Shea.

As much as I dislike the guy, his show on alcohol was pretty good. Best thing RTE have commissioned in a while and, typically, it's over too soon (last in series tonight).

on the topic of irish comedy, can anyone tell me what the name of that irish comedy show that was on a while ago. It was about this guy who was a career adviser or something like that too polish people? It was basically trying to be the Office

on the topic of irish comedy, can anyone tell me what the name of that irish comedy show that was on a while ago. It was about this guy who was a career adviser or something like that too polish people? It was basically trying to be the Office

you're thinking of Soupy Norman, best thing on RTE for quite a while. Ended after one series of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back