Primetime (1 Viewer)

Didn't they always deny that though?It was merely a transit hub for US armed forces going to/from the middle east would be their answer to any allegations.
Also,unknown foreign men who may be terrorists won't get anywhere near as much sympathy as say Jean McConville or countless other innocents up north.

I wasn't aware that had come out in wikileaks,was it widely reported at the time?
As for Adams,whether he was directly involved or not,he was certainly deeply associated with a terrorist organisation that waged war on this island for thirty years.That's always going to be a lot more of an issue than the use of an airport to transport weapons to a far-away war zone.

I wasn't aware that had come out in wikileaks,was it widely reported at the time?
As for Adams,whether he was directly involved or not,he was certainly deeply associated with a terrorist organisation that waged war on this island for thirty years.That's always going to be a lot more of an issue than the use of an airport to transport weapons to a far-away war zone.

i don't think it was really reported beyond me posting it here. if i remember the full document mentioned 'renditions' which is transporting of dudes to gitmo, so weapons, people airspace and arms. but as you say, there is a lot to be said for out of sight, out of mind.

Well although it was officially denied it was pretty much common knowledge that lads were being transported between the black prisons in eastern Europe and Cuba.I guess by the time the documents were released we had the small matter of a full scale recession to deal with so it fell by the wayside (whether by accident or design)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back