Prickmaster USA (3 Viewers)

Stonie McHash

I'm trying to get tickets for a gig in New York this Friday from Ticketmaster. Cunts won't process it as my only options are collection with or delivery to a US or Canadian credit card billing address. Anyone know any way around this or have had this issue before?

I usually use 90210 for forms too but they check the billing address and cancel the order if it isn't right. I can't get the box office collection without a US or Canada billing address. Fucking pricks. I also found out while checking for AC/DC tickets they even have their own tout website now. They even put them scumbag touts of business.

I useually use 90210 for forms too but they check the billing address and cancel the order if it isn't right. I can't get the box office collection without a US or Canada billing address. Fucking pricks. I also found out while checking for AC/DC tickets they even have their own tout website now. They even put them scumbag touts of business.

What's the gig?

it won't sell out.

just call to a ticketmaster agents when you get there and buy them then for cash.

I had that problem before. I was worried I wouldn't get a ticket. There were 5 people at the gig.

Moral of the story - America doesn't know

I guess i wasn't sure how popular they are there. Fuck it, if I get tickets over there then all good. If not I'll just get a prostitute for the $30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back