PRETTY LIGHTS - debut irish show supporting DJ SHADOW on 5th July (1 Viewer)

Deaglan

Website
www.goodluckski.com
U.S. electro hip-hop outfit PRETTY LIGHTS aka Colorado producer Derek Vincent Smith has been announced as main support for DJ SHADOW’s Dublin show at TRIPOD on Monday 5th July.

The hotly tipped rock-tronica master will be accompanied by drummer Cory Eberhard for Pretty Lights’ cutting edge live show.
Additional support will come from Dublin hip-hop dj DJ Kormac.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ground-breaking hip hop DJ and producer DJ SHADOW returns to Dublin playing all-new music as well as classics from Endtroducing, The Private Press, and more.

The pioneer of instrumental hip hop is to play Dublin's Tripod on Monday 5th July, as well as Belfast's Ulster Hall the night before.

SHADOW will be showcasing some of the new music he’s been working on for the follow-up to 2006's "The Outsider", as well as playing his earlier classics.

POD presents
DJ SHADOW
Support: PRETTY LIGHTS and DJ KORMAC
Monday July 5th 2010
Tripod – Harcourt St – Dublin 2.
Doors – 7:30pm

Tickets €32.50 (inc. booking fee) available from Ticketmaster, City Discs, Road Records, and usual outlets. www.ticketmaster.ie

www.djshadow.com
www.myspace.com/djshadow
www.myspace.com/prettylights

Message from DJ Shadow:
Well, it's nearly that time! After staying off the road for the better part of two years, I'll be hitting the tour circuit again starting in July, 2010. Many of the countries and cities on the schedule are first-time territories for me, including Greece, Israel, and Finland, and there's many more to come.
Consider this the "between albums tour," no record to promote, just a chance to get out there and showcase some of the new music I've been working on (and yes, some classics as well). We're also excited about some of the new ways that this site will interact with the shows, and we intend to make DJShadow.com an integral part of your show-going experience...more on that soon! In the meantime, watch this page as more and more dates are added over the coming weeks and months, and I look forward to seeing you all later this year! www.djshadow.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back