Press Release: Extras needed for new Colin Farrell\Haley Joel Osmond Film Set in Dubl (1 Viewer)

Jack Shit

Website
Visit site
Needed: rocker kids or people willing to dress as rocker kids for new Ron Howard film about rocker kid Cultue in Dublin.
"Difficult Age" stars Haley Joel Osmond as Conor, a young messed up kid, strung out on cider and nu-metal and his spunky single father Thomas, working two jobs, selling houses by day and by night pulling "pints" in Cafe En Seine.
This intense, often disturbing but always touching film will be made right in the heart of the Dublin ghetto by permisson of Templebar properties. Rocker Kids wishing to take part in the filming are urged to turn up to the central bank on dame st on the first of may.
A large scale scene pivotal to the emotional impact of the film is taking place, in which Haleys Character will be arrested by the Gardai or "filth". Rocker Kids are advised to arrive at about noon in their best black Hoodies and partake in a mock pitched battle with the "pigs" of Pearse street Garda station who are kindly participating in the scene. Travel expenses will be covered, just present your dart ticket to an organiser for instant refund. Devils bit have kindly offed to cater for all extras on the day.
See you on may day Kids!

Does Ron Howard know what he is getting himself into?. I'd like to see his face when the Gardai turn up without id badges and lay into the extras.

Deadly, I'm so going to this. I'll be there with my Linkin Park hoodie and loads of attitude. Gonna polish up my vans real good for this one. .|..|

This actually sounds bogus to me.

May Day has historically been a day of action for labor and other struggles.

A ploy to get folks into the street to be counted as activists and engage the gards in a confrontation?

That's not cool. I want those with me at the barricades to be there with a full understanding of what we're fighting for...not duped into being there. You know?

Thoughts?

Thomas

um i'm pretty sure it's just a joke like with some !ironyyy

That or colin farrell's a total muppet, either way i'm happy

They didn't even get the name of the little annoying boy right in their "press release".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back