Present for New Born Baby (1 Viewer)

La La said:
if ever there was a reason not to buy the local paper this week. !ninjaaaa
OBSESSION%20FOR%20MEN.jpg

Jimcorr said:
Thats a nice idea. Theres a place in town somewhere that does this. They hold onto the wine, "turn" it (whatever that means)
Surprisingly enough, it means they turn the bottle. Helps it mature evenly as it ages, I suppose.

edit: i know nothing about wine. i read this on the internet somewhere so it may in fact be complete arse.

You even have visiting rights, which is rather cool...
Visiting rights to the baby? Creepy.

pete said:
Surprisingly enough, it means they turn the bottle. Helps it mature evenly as it ages, I suppose.

edit: i know nothing about wine. i read this on the internet somewhere so it may in fact be complete arse.

Visiting rights to the baby? Creepy.

Visiting rights to the wine!
They keep it in storage and you can call in every so often to see how its comin' along. Almost as creepy :)

If there's a sibling, don't forget to get them something small too cos they're probably one unhappy camper.

When my bros were born they brought me presents "from heaven". A cunning ploy devised by my parents to make me like them more.

The first one brought Peaches & Cream Barbie. Not bad. Not bad at all.

The second one brought flip-flops. This was most unsatisfactory and resulted in a keniption fit. While this may make me seem like a hideous brat, what you have to remember is that brothers were not part of The Plan.

The Plan being:
A. No siblings. Ever.
Or, if for whatever reason this becomes an absolute necessity:
B. Girls only. The end.

Said flip-flops were promptly returned "to heaven" in exchange for She-Ra's horse. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Bellatrix said:
Said flip-flops were promptly returned "to heaven" in exchange for She-Ra's horse. Not bad. Not bad at all.
if i had all day, i'd photoshop up a till-reciept-for-flip-flops-from-heaven picture right about now

it's quite tricky to match the font, and get the ink fading right. Unless you use a thermal-paper receipt jpg, but that's boring.

Jesus, I can't believe I even looked at this, but the prospect of a Divine Flip-Flop Credit Note is just too tempting

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back