Prefab Sprout? (1 Viewer)

Beerbreath

Anybody like Prefab Sprout in here? You;ve got to love 'Steve McQueen'. What a fucking great album. And what a songwriter in Paddy McAloon

Beerbreath said:
Anybody like Prefab Sprout in here? You;ve got to love 'Steve McQueen'. What a fucking great album. And what a songwriter in Paddy McAloon

I know I'm probably the best writer on the planet. Seriously. Seriously -- I just know it! No-one even knows half the things I've written. But I know I'm really good because I've compared myself with the great songwriters -- Prince, Lennon & McCartney, Bacharach, Richard Rogers, Gerswin, even people like Chic -- they don't write words to interest sociology students but the music does it all. It's an awful thing to say and I never say it to anyone," he continues, "but I know that on my day...who are my rivals?"

PMcA 1985

Napalm said:
I know I'm probably the best writer on the planet. Seriously. Seriously -- I just know it! No-one even knows half the things I've written. But I know I'm really good because I've compared myself with the great songwriters -- Prince, Lennon & McCartney, Bacharach, Richard Rogers, Gerswin, even people like Chic -- they don't write words to interest sociology students but the music does it all. It's an awful thing to say and I never say it to anyone," he continues, "but I know that on my day...who are my rivals?"

PMcA 1985

Jimmy Magee - care to comment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back