Pram/ Future Pilot AKA/ Jimmy Cake/ Howe Gelb interviews (1 Viewer)

Hey Hec - I liked your Dylan piece. Very amusing (she was into me though - I married her)

Oh and Osimono - art is a social activity. It's communication between people. If the avant-garde means nothing to anyone, then it's no better than another Oasis soundalike teen band

Ur darn right egg - its about nothing but communication and social activity, and every variant of both the above you can think of...the piece was just a rant about derivative music, half of which I only came out with to get some arguments going. I never used the phrase 'avant-garde', because i dont think an avant-garde exists anymore..like you say, maybe it realised it packed about as much whallop as an Oasis type teen band. I mean, I dont know where my argument is going ... I just know there are certain things that need stating from time to time, whether even the speaker agrees with them or not...;)

which one?
every thing osimono says has to be taken with a pich of arsenic. to dull the pain.

Osimono (06 Sep, 2001 11:35 a.m.):
I mean, I dont know where my argument is going ... I just know there are certain things that need stating from time to time, whether even the speaker agrees with them or not...;)

Just like that guy who stands on Thomas St. shouting at the busses with his lad hanging out. But the Black Rag won't publish him, will they? Huh?

it stands out, for sure.

all this talk of boozers has whetted me behan, so it has.

peepee (06 Sep, 2001 11:29 a.m.):
how ironic coming from someone who has posted here 456 times.
wow, i have the internet police on my back! go tell someone who gives a fuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back