Power/Pop Punk Outfit 'theKeds' Require Bass Player (5 Viewers)

keith keds

Power/Pop Punk Outfit ‘theKeds’ are currently looking for a Bass Player.

He or she must be 18yrs+, 100% committed and hard working with a view to building a career in Music. Excellent opportunities. No time wasters please.

For further information contact keith on at [email protected]

jeeesus,didnt you's play on some dodgy kids
programme a while back,oh and arent you's
shite too??

he's right .. about everything .. the kids program and the shiteness .. but especially the shiteness .. but especially the kids program ... and so on

Yeah nice one guys - thanks for all the encouragement! Its people like you lot who contribute negitively to our already sensitive Origional Music Scene. If you have nothing positive/creative to say then please say nothing. No respect gets no-one nowhere - show respect!
Regards,

keith keds

fucking stuff. words. fuck you. brilliant.

no time wasters? that's like saying 'do you know who i am?'

twats say it. you're a twat. qed.

pricks.

Its people like you lot who contribute negitively to our already sensitive Origional Music Scene.
you dont play original music though ? you play "power / pop punk" and badly at that .. plus you lick of the arse of the corporate rock world so you get NO RESPECT .. now fuck off back to Drogheda ..

Listen guys - you really needed to do something better with your time than bitch like a couple of women. Get a band together and try contributing positively to the scene for a change. I didnt pick this fight so leave it be and on your way please. There's enough negitive cunts out there. I'll not be entertaining your little slagging match any more - all the best kids - signing out.

-keith keds

In fairness now Keith I think that people who aren't musically talented (speaking for myself and not saying that other people on this thread aren't musically talented) are contributing more to the "scene" by not forming shit bands than they would be if they had a shit band.

And this isn't really the sort of site that Keds fans frequent - it's about alternative and underground - and your commercial "power pop punk" doesn't really come under that broad heading.

I think the scene is doing pretty good despite our saying the keds are shite and surely its better for the sceneto tell you that your band is shit - then you might either a) Go away or b) Try harder and make good music

mr. keds, could i risk a guess? i would guess that you've had no replies (at least, none that would meet your 'standards') as a result of posting here. quelle surprise. so what is the point of telling people to "do something better with your time than bitch like a couple of women"? (another guess: there are no women in the keds.)

suffice to say, it's not really worth anyone's time you being here. good lad.

HA, you's thought UCD was bad..
ahh ballyfermot rock school, you should be ashamed! YOU are responsible for churning out these idiots spouting talk show quotes...'no respect gets no- one nowhere - show respect' - how origional....o r i g i o n a l?? poor old kieth ked listened to the nice people at the ballyer and now he's at home licking his wounds after the lashing he got in the world of thumped. why do we let them pollute the minds of our young?
i'm going to write a letter to my t.d.

keith keds (26 Oct, 2001 06:23 p.m.):
Listen guys - you really needed to do something better with your time than bitch like a couple of women. Get a band together and try contributing positively to the scene for a change.

Hahah...yeah, go keith! Really though goys, you do sound loike a couple of bitchy fillies though, alroight? Loike, we're only trying to make an honest living in the music industry, you know? Get a band together and try contributing to the scene...heh... When Keds Attack: A Stunning Exposé. So what does your particular boys-only Power Rock outfit contribute to the scene then, mister?

http://www.geocities.com/keithkeds/

http://www.geocities.com/trev_c_77/

not one, but two incredibly comedic websites.

my favourite bits include pictures of the boys "hanging" with celebrities and the webmaster's disasterous spelling problem.

you're never going to make it in 'the industry' with a site like that, keds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back