Postal rip off? (2 Viewers)

If only there was such thing as rectangular vinyl!

5c82_1.JPG

Measures 12" x 18". It's a cunt to put on the record shelf though.

i thought irish postage was cheap by international standards.. no?
it's pretty cheap in the uk, i'm always expecting to be charged way more than they do. i posted a small padded envelope to australia the other day and it cost 48p. i can go into greater detail on this fascinating story if anyone wants...

if you use a franking machine for posting LPs yourself could you get away with using the large envelope price or with giving yourself a discount if your a little over the weight? Do An Post check the that the right price has been applied to franked mail?

if you use a franking machine for posting LPs yourself could you get away with using the large envelope price or with giving yourself a discount if your a little over the weight? Do An Post check the that the right price has been applied to franked mail?

that's dishonest

Yep, there's been a crack down on that big time. lot of post is being returned for under payment last while.

Ive used GLS lately to send some pretty bulky heavy parcels to europe. I sent a 4 colour carousel to UK for 35 euro & box of 100 tees to Denmark for 47 euro. GLS goes by size & not weight so could be loads cheaper for sending lps to europe.

Ive used GLS lately to send some pretty bulky heavy parcels to europe. I sent a 4 colour carousel to UK for 35 euro & box of 100 tees to Denmark for 47 euro. GLS goes by size & not weight so could be loads cheaper for sending lps to europe.
You have to set up an account with them ya?
I am just glad I am not in the US 6 LPs cost 35 dollars to send to Ireland ridiculous. that would only cost I think it is 16.60 from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back