Post your Punk Point comments (what other people have thought of you!) (1 Viewer)

trianglegrrrl said:
hehe that was I

Mondo Brutal is nearing 10000 punk points. So he's a big stud.

You'd almost think the main Thumped general forum was in Brian Oak's words "Populated entirely by Andy Fogarty and his mates". Although really he should have got 10,000 points just for the On/Off picture thread.

offslowey.jpg

reminiscin'

Dont even ask. hahahahaha

One of the poor dudes has injured himself meaning they are unable to play their Belfast date.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cormcolash said:
You'd almost think the main Thumped general forum was in Brian Oak's words "Populated entirely by Andy Fogarty and his mates". Although really he should have got 10,000 points just for the On/Off picture thread.
Ha ha I remember saying that to you.Its true too

Cormcolash said:

andy fogarty doesn't have any mates

nooly said:
haha, i think that was me. somebody docked me points saying 'ur not a punx' and i suspected it was you. was it?

i believe i've only docked one person points, and that's because they made a personal attack on me

other than that, i've only ever gave points for great posts, if i disagree i just leave alone

also i don't think i'd ever say "ur not a punx" for any reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back