Posh cunts chillin' in da hood. (1 Viewer)

Cormy

Since 2000
Website
www.thumped.com
Ben Summerskill, society editor
Sunday April 7, 2002
The Observer

Prince William and Prince Harry have given a remarkable interview to mark the death of their great-grandmother last weekend. In it, the young princes furnish a picture of the Queen Mother entirely at odds with her formal public image as guardian of the 'mystique' of monarchy - and a closet fan of Ali G.

Two Christmases ago, William said, 'we were sitting down watching Ali G on TV. We were laughing when she came in. She couldn't understand what was going on, so we explained to her.

'She saw Ali G click his fingers and say "Respec", and Harry and I showed her what to do. After three goes she had it. Later that day, we were all in the dining room, having Christmas lunch, when she tried it out.'

His brother Harry, who is currently on holiday from Eton, said: 'It was the end of the meal, and she stood up and said, "Darling, lunch was marvellous - respec", and clicked her fingers.'

Apparently the whole royal family, including the Queen, burst out laughing.

The princes paid lavish tribute to the Queen Mother's sense of humour - about which Prince Charles had already spoken fondly earlier last week.

'Anything that was meant to be formal and went wrong, she enjoyed,' recalled William. 'She laughed herself stupid about it. It kept us all sane.'

jaysus, a few days ago you were giving out about the standard of discussion here on the board, and now you're posting "titbits" about the royal fucking family for fuck's sake.

sorry - i misunderstood. originally i thought your post was sorta anti-monarchy, and i just felt you didn't give enough reasons to back up your argument.

no he's using the [dublin][/dublin] tags.

observe:

[posh]hello chap, is one up for some billards later? i shall be meeting emily also for a martini, if you would care to join us...?[/posh]

[dublin]wassafuckin story bud alriii?, headin' fer quirkey's? we'll scutch a few dutchies with me slut as well if yer bleedin on fer it...?[/posh]

lorcanzo (09 Apr, 2002 02:23 p.m.):
no he's using the [dublin][/dublin] tags.

observe:

[posh]hello chap, is one up for some billards later? i shall be meeting emily also for a martini, if you would care to join us...?[/posh]

[dublin]wassafuckin story bud alriii?, headin' fer quirkey's? we'll scutch a few dutchies with me slut as well if yer bleedin on fer it...?<b>[/posh]</b>

Obviously not an html guru.

I meant to point out your error in closing the tag with [/posh] instead of [/dublin],but then i showed myself up by not making it bold.How embarrasing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back