Portland, Oregon (1 Viewer)

Was there this time 2 weeks ago. All we got to see was the Ash Street Saloon which is a cool bar/venue. Coincidently it's on Ash street.

LumberJack central! Wail til you see all those logs! Its a really cool place, cool markets and all, you will love it. Bought Tubular Bells there on Vinyl but the record shops are deadly.

You migh as well go to Olympia too. It's a cool cool town. Only a a bit up the road on the way to seattle. beautiful drive. Go to mount Hood and that one that blew up and killed loads of people Mt St Helens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Hood

Go out into the woods and you might get to see Bigfoot

I've heard that too, we had a couple from Portland staying with us some weeks ago and apparently the cost of beer there is ludicrously low. They also said it was where every post 60's American sub-culture goes to curl up and die.

portland is pretty ace alright, cool shops, clubs, restaurants etc. if you get a chance though take a drive down to crater lake which is just amazing....a drive along the oregon coast is well worth it too, lots of quaint fishing villages, mouth watering seafood and awe inspiring scenary

Was there this time 2 weeks ago. All we got to see was the Ash Street Saloon which is a cool bar/venue. Coincidently it's on Ash street.

you'll never guess who was playing there that night.......Muse.

was there two years ago.. went out to a gig in a church hall last night and while i was secretly drinking outside i head what i thought were fireworks being let off around the corner. turns out some lad was shot dead in his front garden. fun times.

yeah i didn't like portland so much really. it was a nice enough town and all but seemed pretty dead. we were prolly there midweek though so that might have detracted from the fun. i think there is a huge book store there though that's pretty damn cool. and a nice little record store nearby it. i can't recall the names of them though. rent a car and go for a drive if you can. i'm sure it's lovely around the city. i just was bored of cities by the time i got there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back