Poo Promotions Present---Corrosive Machine EP Launch Sligo 5th May (1 Viewer)

drain

Young Tullamore Punkers CORROSIVE MACHINE release their first E.P. Driving hard Punk Rock Rhythms at you. Support comes from JOBSEEKERS one of Dublin City's brightest new Punk Rock bands, Side FX another taste of Rock from the Faithful County and EXCUSES local Leitrim (R)ageing Hardcore Punk.
Adelaide Bar, Wine Street Car Park, Sligo
6 euro

561805_158890207572348_100003541106768_203146_1883623052_n.jpg

http://www.poopromotions.com/sat 5th may 2012 corrosive machine.jpg
Right so, here we are folks, sun is shining, so I'm gonna make this quick and get outside before it starts raining again. Ana Trash & the sociopaths date May 4th cancelled. Instead we have a very special concert in the form of THE CORROSIVE MACHINE E.P. LAUNCH - yes that's right, Mikey Hannon's hard rock/punk crossover beast play their first ever Sligo gig, all the way from Tullamore to rock you down into the ground with heavy heavy chugging riffs of metal and plenty of punky attitude and chanting, YO! YO! Travelling with the machine will be fellow Tullamore rock stalwarts SIDE FX, around for several years now playing many a gig across the land, perfecting their skills and honing their tunes into a formidable creature of rocktastic metal tiger proportions, hear the roar of classic rock metal played the best it can be!
Actively playing hardcore punk are THE JOBSEEKERS from Dublin, this young band have been doing the rounds over recent months, garnering plenty of interest and a loyal following of dedicated fans. Fast, aggressive, loud and angry makes for some great punk rock, but I don't think it will help with the job prospects much.
I did offer this gig to Easky electro pioneers COSMIC CRAYONS, but they couldn't do it, so you got them 'orrible herbert's EXCUSES again, whinging an' spewing, gribbling an' grobbling, all over the bloody place. Who's gonna clear up the mess, that's what I want to know?
Usual malarkey - doors 9pm, first band 9.45pm, entry 6 euros, wot a bargin! Gig is on SATURDAY 5TH MAY, ADELAIDE BAR SLIGO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back