Poland's World Cup games (1 Viewer)

dAndAn

I was in a Polish bar, drinking some delicious Okochim beer on tap, on Parnell Street over the weekend and, from what I can make out on the posters hung around the bar, all the Polish group games will be shown on a huge screen in the Temple Bar Music Centre.

Say that will be great craic, especially the Poland v Germany game on the 14th Jun. From the roaring & shouting i witnessed in the bar, while a dull Polish league game was on, id say the Music Centre will be fuckin mental. Deadly.

plus you might pull one of them good looking well thighed polish gerrils

Hector Grey said:
plus you might pull one of them good looking well thighed polish gerrils

True dat. Their was some crackers in the bar on Saturday. Scorpy lookin bitches tho'.

Me - "Hi, fancy a drink?"

Cracker - "DO YOU HAVE LAND & JOB????"

dAndAn said:
True dat. Their was some crackers in the bar on Saturday. Scorpy lookin bitches tho'.

Me - "Hi, fancy a drink?"

Cracker - "DO YOU HAVE LAND & JOB????"
you: " a hand job? well we've just met, but we are catholic, so go on"

I am all for being Polish for a few weeks this Summer. Who are we looking out for then - Frankowski and Krzynowek yeah? Decent chance of getting out of the group but shouldn't go much further than the second round. Sounds familiar.

First round of Leching is on me.

Wheels said:
I am all for being Polish for a few weeks this Summer. Who are we looking out for then - Frankowski and Krzynowek yeah? Decent chance of getting out of the group but shouldn't go much further than the second round. Sounds familiar.

First round of Leching is on me.
the oconnel st riot brigade will have their eyes on majiec "averageiec" kurawski and artur boruc. lets not forget celebrity clown and cup final hero jerzy "jertsee" dudek. and emmanuele olisidebe, as polish as you or i. in fact we could be cheering for a part of poladnd that is forever nigeria while were at it, in keeping with the new ireland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back