please, something funny... (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (1487)

i got to bed at 5am... pints, goldschlager... 2 hours sleep... i am in real actual pain here... it's half 2 and feels this day will never end... please, something funny... please... :(

AlphaRelish said:
i got to bed at 5am... pints, goldschlager... 2 hours sleep... i am in real actual pain here... it's half 2 and feels this day will never end... please, something funny... please... :(

what were you doin crazy drinkin on a tuesday night? don't ya know thats what the weekends for? and Goldschlager is the work of the devil (along with Aftershock and Sambuca, or the classic combo "AfterSam")...

I've got a story, not really funny but kinda cring-worthy.

Well, it all took place last saturday night at around 3 o'clock. I was walking from ri-ra down to dame street. As i was passing Ricks burger I saw this guy standing in a little corner/wall intrusion(?) eating a burger. I only noticed this guy 'cause one of the crazy german/irish guys in the gang started to jump upon loads of empty burger boxes. Anyways, I cross the street at the corner of georges/dame st onto the temple-bar side of dame street. I ended up waiting at the corner of the other side (mortage store i think) for about 10mins cause alcohol caused random people to walk in random directions since they were coming place to our flat. A few minutes later I saw the same guy approached by a track-suit-wearing-centra-bag-carrying skanger who asked him something. Then they proceeded to walk down the alley way hand-in-hand. This guy was fairly respectable, what makes a guy do this?

enchance said:
... This guy was fairly respectable, why makes a guy do this?

The same reason you went to see Kelly Osbourne, dirty shameful saucy lusty lust.

Either that or he was participating ironically, in some kind of pomo retro-hip statement. Still works though.

What do you call a raver trapped in a filing cabinet?

Sorted.

kstop said:
Either that or he was participating ironically, in some kind of pomo retro-hip statement. Still works though.

soliciting a skanger was considered hip?! jaysus.

enchance said:
soliciting a skanger was considered hip?! jaysus.

If bowling shirts and mod haircuts can have a second turn in the spotlight, why not 50's-style dangerous assignations down alleys? Bet if you could buy cottaging tshirts in fucking Hobo, all you bastards would think it was hip.

kstop said:
If bowling shirts and mod haircuts can have a second turn in the spotlight, why not 50's-style dangerous assignations down alleys? Bet if you could buy cottaging tshirts in fucking Hobo, all you bastards would think it was hip.

HOBO!?
hahah
how 5 years ago of you

AlphaRelish said:
i should just cher myself up in future... jeez loiuse.

well the leaving cert results are out tonight so i can think of one way of cheerin yrself up that doesn't involve self abuse...

or did you want to be "cher"'d up? a night in with the botox syringe.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back