Plea to have the injustice/censorship/hand wring boredom thread renamed (1 Viewer)

Goff

Since 1999
Plea to have the injustice/censorship/hand-wringing boredom thread renamed...

....as it's a very biased title. The hand wringing bit is definitely not balanced.

You can add this to it, if you want.

Now I might go and post more pictures, which is what the thread is for after all.

fucking hell can you take this to the admind board or something goff?

please lets make this section camera related ok??????

First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up,because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up,because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up,because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one leftto speak up for me.
See yis.

ah here, major over-reaction... this situation is most certainly not extreme enough to warrent a niemoller quotation! it seems pretty straight foward: a discussion on the nature of moderation isn't related to photography, i see nothing odd with the moving of the thread to a more suitable forum. for ages now, threads that have appeared in the general forum but are more suited to the "arts/culture" or "lifestyle" forums have been moved there. it is not fucking fascism.

hey there's no need for melodrama, the photography forum is no place for airing problems of this kind ok? it's simple. you should be delighted with yourself now, go for it!

First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up,because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up,because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up,because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one leftto speak up for me.
See yis.
Amazing.

goff im wildly curious - what about my moving this thread here did you find innapropriate? the photgraphy forum was not set up to be the soap box for people who have problems with censorship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back