planet earth. (1 Viewer)

Great series altogether, but did anyone else think the music was a touch over the top?

The best segment has to of been those camels in the Gobi Desert who slap their dicks of their arses when they're looking for a bit of tail. I couldn't stop laughing. If only humans had such wonderful courtship rituals.

Time to resurect this thread again. This show is the best thing about Sundays.

Did anyone see the thing about cordyceps last week? Eeeeeewwwww, that was the creepiest shit evah! It's a parasitic fungus that gets into ants, drives them mad then burst out of their heads! :eek: All that parasite stuff was really scary in Life in the Undergrowth too. Certain people I know are too scared to even watch that program. Anyway, nature is wonderful
alien.jpg

Did anyone see the thing about cordyceps last week? Eeeeeewwwww, that was the creepiest shit evah! It's a parasitic fungus that gets into ants, drives them mad then burst out of their heads! :eek: All that parasite stuff was really scary in Life in the Undergrowth too. Certain people I know are too scared to even watch that program. Anyway, nature is wonderful
alien.jpg

I watched the repeat last night. Them parasites are amazing.

alien.jpg

That gave me the heebie jeebies beyond belief.

Did you see the seals and penguins scrapping? What about the huge starfish eating everying in its wake shown at high speed? It was like something from outerspace. Hamazing.

That gave me the heebie jeebies beyond belief.

Did you see the seals and penguins scrapping? What about the huge starfish eating everying in its wake shown at high speed? It was like something from outerspace. Hamazing.
That bit with the starfish was hillarious for some reason. It was a kind of creepy looking yoke though.

The tiny pink sea horses belong in cute lifestyles. They made fighting look adorable!

The penguin escaping from the sea lion was some of the most exciting TV ever.

And great white sharks are class of course. That distendable jaw thing they've got going on is scaaaary.

That bit with the starfish was hillarious for some reason. It was a kind of creepy looking yoke though.

The tiny pink sea horses belong in cute lifestyles. They made fighting look adorable!

And great white sharks are class of course. That distendable jaw thing they've got going on is scaaaary.

Ah it's just an amazing series. Remember the birds of paradise last week with the gay bird cleaning his performance area all the time. Too funny. Imagine if male humans really tried to attract a mate? As opposed to downing 12 pints and staring at one's tits?

The pink seahorses are possibly the coolest creatures in the sea after sea dragons and they've amazing camoflage too.

Pygmy%20Seahorse,%20Indonesia.jpg

The bird with the blue eyes and the huge clown smile on it's wings is also worthy of alot of respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back