• Views 4K
  • Watchers 0

MDR

Did you get my email?
Website
www.myspace.com
http://www.autobild.de/artikel/der-neue-saab-9-5-2010-_939784.html?bild=20

Ro's first reaction: 'meh'

I like the alloys and the instrument cluster, and the interior is much improved. Otherwise it just looks like 'a car'. Could have been made by audi or toyota.

Maybe it will be great to drive - who knows. Doubt it though.

Can't wait for Koeniggsegg to take over and start producing interesting cars again.

the best thing they could have done in the redesign would have been to remove those stupid chrome 'spectacles'. when i first saw them, i assumed they were some cheap aftermarket add-on.

dude...the guy in pic 23 is being driven by the saab!!!!

66954779_36de2971b4.jpg

how cool is that....looks like he's even rapping w the onboard komputor

Saab are an extremely Ugly car and are barely hanging onto the prestige brand they have. GM motors are losing money hand over fist so are trying to think outside the box at the moment and unfortunately this is the crap they come up with.

"Ist der dick, Mann!" This is German for "It's the Dick Man" which is a Euro way of saying "That is the dogs bollox"

mullet1.jpg

the best thing they could have done in the redesign would have been to remove those stupid chrome 'spectacles'. when i first saw them, i assumed they were some cheap aftermarket add-on.

I'm not a fan either.

I'm a 9-3 man all the way.

This is my next yoke

10725-1.jpg

I think that's the GAY model.

The 9-3X is better again - slighty raised version of the estate, with 210 bhp and Saab's own version of all-wheel drive.

saab_9-3x_10_2.jpg

The 9-3X is better again - slighty raised version of the estate, with 210 bhp and Saab's own version of all-wheel drive.

To navigate those tricky multi-storey car parks? Ah no, I like Saabs too. How are they on reliability/spares etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back