Photo Challenge suggestions (1 Viewer)

Re: Any Suggestions

what about people in buses?

stand at the front of whatever bus you take this week and take a wide shot photo of all the mongs sitting down?

can I suggest a colour themed challenge that's played like dominos in that you have to match the colour of the previous one and then add a new one.

e.g. moose posts a red night time shot, followed by a green grass shot. the next person has to start with a green shot and can pick then following colour and so on... does that sound too convoluted? i think not

can I suggest a colour themed challenge that's played like dominos in that you have to match the colour of the previous one and then add a new one.

e.g. moose posts a red night time shot, followed by a green grass shot. the next person has to start with a green shot and can pick then following colour and so on... does that sound too convoluted? i think not

Ha, just before I opened this I thought another colour theme would be cool but your idea is way better. You can start though.

let la la start she's the boss of the challenges no that not how this works?

Don't think so, I've started a few as have others. It's not a dictatorship is it?

Go for it. You can always blame me.

Just delete my post and the ones relating to it and start again from Sarah's.

this is more of a "i have a photo, lets build a challenge around it" which is like, full on cheating? but sure why not.

a thumped themed challenge. photos of thumped :D or photos closely associated with thumped and its members.

kinda like this one :

1428863343_2582cbe90c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back