PFA Nominees (1 Viewer)

That Rafael guy hasn't played that much, has he? Surely to be Young Player of the Year you should be really important to your team. Stephen Ireland is streets ahead in that regard.

Stupid list, stupid award (because of the time of the season it is voted on).

That Rafael guy hasn't played that much, has he? Surely to be Young Player of the Year you should be really important to your team. Stephen Ireland is streets ahead in that regard.

is it decided (nominees) as far back as Christmas?

It does seem irritating how playing well for a few games in a good team seems to get you ahead of lads who are doing the business week in, week out for their clubs. Having said that, are there any young players who you could put ahead of Da Silva and Evans?

if it was decided at xmas then rafael is understandable. We had lost brown and neville so he had a good run in the first team until he got injured. Couple of dodgy games but fairly decent. has to be stephen irelands though

I reckon the only United player who deserves to be on that list is Giggs. He has been excellent and has changed a lot of matches when he's come on. The rest of them have all either not been great (Ronaldo, Ferdinand) or have made several utter howlers over the season (Van der Sar, Vidic).
Given should be in for the keepers, he's been fucking immense this season without ever having any kind of defence in front of him. Failing that even Brad Friedel, he's been brilliant this season as well.
I reckon Torres should be in there, and unfortunately Lampard probably should too, although I love to see him excluded.
Of course, Daddy Dick should win the whole thing.

I reckon the only United player who deserves to be on that list is Giggs. He has been excellent and has changed a lot of matches when he's come on. The rest of them have all either not been great (Ronaldo, Ferdinand) or have made several utter howlers over the season (Van der Sar, Vidic).
Given should be in for the keepers, he's been fucking immense this season without ever having any kind of defence in front of him. Failing that even Brad Friedel, he's been brilliant this season as well.
I reckon Torres should be in there, and unfortunately Lampard probably should too, although I love to see him excluded.
Of course, Daddy Dick should win the whole thing.

Fuck off with Giggs. One goal against West Ham all season? Everyone started fawning all over him cos they'd nothing better to write about. Alonso, Lamps, and Fellaini should be on there.

I think the best thing about it all is that all man utd players will have to vote for stevie g as they can't vote for someone on their own team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back