Perfume thread (1 Viewer)

bitches, do yiz not read beaut.ie? fo shame.
I really want a penhaligon frgarance, yummers. Minka - how much are the dyptique scents?

and I am completely converted to pomegranate noir as well, wasn't keen to begin with but it has totally grown on me.

I really want a penhaligon frgarance, yummers.

any connection with the lovely Susan?

po.94054.jpg

I really want a penhaligon frgarance, yummers. Minka - how much are the dyptique scents?

and I am completely converted to pomegranate noir as well, wasn't keen to begin with but it has totally grown on me.

not sure how much the diptyque ones are now - i'm on my second bottle of philosykos, and it was a pressie. afair, they were around the jo malone price range, and they have them in blu eriu (used to have them in brown thomas as well, but haven't seen 'em lately).

At the moment, I wear a cheapie Body Shop perfume called Amorito - but I smell like chocolate, jasmine and vanilla - good enough to eat, ha ha!

There was a time when I wore Chanel no.5 and Allure a lot...sadly I cannot afford to buy any more, although I wear Allure body lotion when I go out.

I really like vanilla-ish perfumes also.

I like flowery, planty scents and spicy ones, but I'm incredibly picky about perfumes, and only like very few of them. If it has an artificial-type smell at all, I find it disgusting. I can't go near most commercial shower gels, and I absolutely cannot cope with the smell of jasmine, or anything that has even a whiff of jasmine in it.

Anyway. I would really like some nice new perfumes. I would really like some Flowerbomb.

I'd love it if I had a little range of them, and I do have a couple -- I love Guerlain Shalimar and Samsara, but they're really more evening ones, and I have one from Antoine et Lili that I got last year (Zita, you totally rule for turning me on to that shop), and someone got me that Sarah Jessica Parker one which I actually think is quite nice (I'm just dreading the day someone asks me what I'm wearing), but I'd love some more scents. I'd love some nice planty ones for daytime.

Jane, I owe you so much rep for every post you've made this evening but I used up all my stupid rep on all the stupids on the stupid Christmas Avatar thread. I too am in search of a nice daytime fragrance and think I may just revert to the SJP one, as my old bottle ran out. Look, if anyone asks you what you're wearing it's only because they think it's nice so that ought to tell their snobby asses!

I think there should be a perfume sample website where you pay an annual membership and receive a monthly sample vile of a new perfume... Kiiiirstiiiiiieeeeee....

I used to love a parfum called le jardin d'amour - it was in a black bottle - probably cheap as shit but I liked it. My mate bought me some Gucci 2 for my 30th and I still have a good bit left - only wear perfume when I'm out on the town.

There was a time when I wore Chanel no.5 and Allure a lot

Years ago, a barman in my local gave me a huge bottle of Chanel that he found in the toilets. It smelled all right but I didn't fancy wearing it. At the time I was living in a flat with 2 cats, 8 kittens and one litter tray so needless to say the place used to stink a bit. Anytime I cleaned the flat, I'd sprinkle the carpet liberally with Chanel.

i used to wear chanel allure a few years ago and would get strangers asking me about it in queues and stuff all the time. nothing better than knowing everyone is smelling you.

lots of perfumes make me a bit dizzy and i hate when anyone wears tons of them, but subtle stuff that you catch when you're close to someone is lovely.

this is my current perfume and i :heart: it, which is lucky since i don't use it up very fast:

24ET125RO.jpg

mm, roses.

edit: oh! i used to wear l'occitane vetiver, but they (a) made it a men's fragrance, and (b) changed the way it smells last year. used to be gorgeous, smells like artificial now.

I absolutely cannot cope with the smell of jasmine, or anything that has even a whiff of jasmine in it.

oh god, me too. i got a free shampoo bar from lush once that smelled vaguely jasminey when dry, but in the shower was absolutely overpowering. bleuuurrghhh.

(it's called godiva, just in case there are any of you jasmine-loving weirdoes reading)

oh god, me too. i got a free shampoo bar from lush once that smelled vaguely jasminey when dry, but in the shower was absolutely overpowering. bleuuurrghhh.

(it's called godiva, just in case there are any of you jasmine-loving weirdoes reading)
Blehhhhh!! It smells exactly like pee! Why do people like it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back