Perfume thread (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
the boyz have their aftershave thread so I thought we ladies could discuss puhfewm.

i'm not into perfume much - i think for me once i found "my fragrance" i knew i'd never wear anything else!

but i do love it and it smells so yum.

Angel by Thierry Mugler

mugler_thierry_angel_women.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

so what's your perfume pick?

i'm not into perfume much - i think for me once i found "my fragrance" i knew i'd never wear anything else!

I'm the same. I'd have a sniff of a load of perfumes and generally think 'It's alright, but I wouldn't want to spend €€€€€€s on it.'

I do really like this one.
28ET050NE.jpg

Neroli is one of my favourite scents. That and Hawaiian Tropic sun lotion - if they could bottle that fragrance I'd be delighted...

I love lots of different perfumes and depending on my mood I wear -
Chanel no 5
DKNY
Jean Paul Gaultier
Issey Miyake
Very Valentino

Today I'm wearing Issey Miyake because I need a citrus-ey fragrance to stay awake. Ridiculous I know.

FlowerBomb by Viktor & Rolf is fabulous

flowerbomb_01.jpg
Aye, your missus turned me on to it and I love it. Perfume-wise I generally just accost nice-smelling people to find out what scent they have on and then run off and copy them. That's why for Xmas I'm getting Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone (a minka fave) and would also be happy to be in receipt of some Calvin Klein Euphoria (my sister's signature scent).

deedee said:
Today I'm wearing Issey Miyake because I need a citrus-ey fragrance to stay awake. Ridiculous I know.
I like matching perfumes to outfits. Probably ridiculous too.

Jo Malone

That's the shit right there....

18053081_e4a0d2072e.jpg

oh yeah. i have her verbenas of provence (lemony herby) and pomegranate noir (spicy) - they're both gorgeous. her orange blossom is yum too.

my other fave is diptyque's philosykos, which smells a bit like figs and gorse and green stuff. i actually don't like a lot of "perfume" smells and i really, really dislike very sweet smells, so i tend to go for things that smell slightly unusual and plant-y.

oh yeah. i have her verbenas of provence (lemony herby) and pomegranate noir (spicy) - they're both gorgeous. her orange blossom is yum too.

my other fave is diptyque's philosykos, which smells a bit like figs and gorse and green stuff. i actually don't like a lot of "perfume" smells and i really, really dislike very sweet smells, so i tend to go for things that smell slightly unusual and plant-y.

which is the one that smells really citrusy, like limes in particular....?

Joe Malone's was the name of a scummy dive of a pub that my folks used to frequent when I was a kid. I'll never wear that perfume! I bet it smells like stale beer and boring Sundays.

I don't wear perfume. I might get some of the vannila stuff from l'occitane. 'spensive though.

The sister was working for Jo Malone last year when she was in college, so the house was full of the gear, candles creams the works. i reckon she lifted it all the little gypsy...
I usually get the girlfriend a bottle for Christmas, last year was yohji yamamoto and this year its fig-apricot from Fresh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back