peoples opinions are so boring. (1 Viewer)

it is lovely, i wish i lived near a beach or a nice park or provence or something instead of the stinking city

plug said:
a self prophecising opinion? or not? who knows.

lovely evening innit?

ramps said:
it is lovely, i wish i lived near a beach or a nice park or provence or something instead of the stinking city
I hear ya. I suppose I do have a car and I live in cork so I've no excuse. I moved here mostly because it's a stone's throw away from some of the coolest accessible seaside countryside, ie: west cork. loads of places to go gallavanting. been looking out the window all day wishing I was somewhere nice and remote. that said, I did finish work about an hour ago, and I'm still here surfing the facking interweb. gah!

I'll go somewhere nice tomorrow.. oh no! band practice. grr..

life's not fair. then again that's just my opinion of course ;)

David%20Boring.jpg

plug said:
I hear ya. I suppose I do have a car and I live in cork so I've no excuse. I moved here mostly because it's a stone's throw away from some of the coolest accessible seaside countryside, ie: west cork. loads of places to go gallavanting. been looking out the window all day wishing I was somewhere nice and remote. that said, I did finish work about an hour ago, and I'm still here surfing the facking interweb. gah!

Clonakilty's only an hour away, and it's the most legendest spot ever.

ramps said:

I live near a beach and a nice park. Real big park it is too. Loads of space (open and enclosed) for flashers to do their thing. And they're not shy about flashing you when you're bringing a group of kids from St. Michael's House out for a romp in the park either. True story. Fuck's sake.

thats madness. ive never come across a flasher before. its all a bit disturbing.

roxy said:
I live near a beach and a nice park. Real big park it is too. Loads of space (open and enclosed) for flashers to do their thing. And they're not shy about flashing you when you're bringing a group of kids from St. Michael's House out for a romp in the park either. True story. Fuck's sake.

i cant believe your admitting to listening to kaiser chiefs f man.

Pantone247 said:
I have no real opinions at all

at least none of my own

my abiding memories of west cork are the lovely scenery. thats the place to go. schull or somewhere like that

plug said:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. why i oughtta..................

Pantone247 said:
I can't believe you're so put out that I think the kaiser chiefs record is okay

to my mind it's youthful english guitar pop, like, say, the departure or the editors

I bet you get really angry at me now...

in my opinion, there's nothing as bad as someone forcing an opinion down your throat

I can think of worse things that could be forced down your throat.
tripoli said:
in my opinion, there's nothing as bad as someone forcing an opinion down your throat

have you ever had an onion forced down your throat?

tripoli said:

im sitting here waiting for a plane.

i just overheard someone describe some sweets her boyfriend bought her as "moreish"

is that an opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back