People of Cork!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Gavin

hello eircoreland, my name is gavin and i currently play in a band called theboyyouhitisdead. i know i'm supposed to only post this stuff in the musicians wanted section but fuck it. anways studyin in ucc so need to get a band goin down here. any help/contacts would be greatly apreciated.

guitarist and bassist wanted. influences: sabbath, lizzy,mastodon,isis,at the gates, neil young, kyuss/qotsa,slayer,jesus lizard, sigur ros, danny elfman, acdc, sonic youth,black flag etc etc.
must be 18+

No time watsers please. :)

pm me or email me [email protected]
progress.gif

hello eircoreland, my name is gavin and i currently play in a band called theboyyouhitisdead. i know i'm supposed to only post this stuff in the musicians wanted section but fuck it. anways studyin in ucc so need to get a band goin down here. any help/contacts would be greatly apreciated.

guitarist and bassist wanted. influences: sabbath, lizzy,mastodon,isis,at the gates, neil young, kyuss/qotsa,slayer,jesus lizard, sigur ros, danny elfman, acdc, sonic youth,black flag etc etc.
must be 18+

progress.gif

Hi Gavin passed your number on to a mate of mine living in cork whos looking ta get a band together doin similar shite, used to play wif me in the poke.

must be 18+

progress.gif

Just head down to Fred's some night for a gig and tell everyone what music you like and that you want to start a band.

You know the Rev/El Bastardo guys?
Well they knew everyone else around.

Con (Mickey's mate) wants to get something together alright.I know a guy up the road from me - nearer the back gates of UCC actually who's looking to get something goin too.Will ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back