Pentagon 9/11 (1 Viewer)

Dixer

For you conspiracy theory wacko's who, like me, wondered why there was no footage of planes hitting the Pentagon despite the Pentagon attack happening after the WTC attacks:

http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

I always wondered why the shots of the twin towers got played all the time and you never saw footage of the pentagon being struck..thats pretty compelling evidence..but of what. If it wasn't a plane what was it? a missile? a military aircraft? why bother to cover it up? what about passenger records, flight crews..surely it would be pretty easy to check that stuff out? there must have been some way to check that kind of thing if it was a listed passenger flight?

Latex lizzie said:
I always wondered why the shots of the twin towers got played all the time and you never saw footage of the pentagon being struck
yeah, and there is only one bit of footage of the twin towers being struck by the first plane. it must be a mad conspiracy. I heard Elvis was flying the plane.

one major reason why there is no footage of the pentagon getting mashed by a plane might be something to do with the fact that EVERYBODY WAS WATCHING TV. I believe there was the superbowl on or maybe some live news coverage of something on at the time.

I fucking don't believe any of this conspiracy theory bullshit. it is pretty fucking offensive to the people that died in the plane and the pentagon. anybody thats believes this crap needs to get a fucking life and should re-evaluate their concept of truth.

read this :
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/august2004/110804factsstraight.htm

and clearly the Guardian are being paid off by whoever you think actually did this and have made up these quotes.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,677112,00.html

"It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane," Mr Campo said.
"I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the
impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could
never imagine I would see anything like that here."

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a
traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge
screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was
running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like
it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."

A pilot who saw the impact, Tim Timmerman, said it had been an American Airways
757. "It added power on its way in," he said. "The nose hit, and the wings came
forward and it went up in a fireball."

Latex lizzie said:
Read my post again.
oopsy daisy. I know it might look it but I wasn't replying to you as such.

I was just using the quote about the pentagon being struck, I wasn't actually referring to you when I was having my little rant. I didn't actually think you believed this stuff or anything.

sorry bout that. ;)

All sorted then. for the most part I find all the conspiracy theories kinda amusing to read (if not a little complicated sometimes.) Some of them are worth a second look mind. The thing about this one is the way they focus on the grass so much..there is a whole website devoted to just the grass marks!. It is entirely possible that there was a plane flown in at a funny angle and no marks were made..the point I was making earlier was also that it would be very easy to check the flight crew list and passenger list.That would just about discredit it straight away. Unless those people are being held in an underground military base with all the aliens and elvis. Also the focused on the fact that some cable spools were left in tact right next to the crash site... I was reading an article recently about a plane that exploded mid air in the 70's. Everyone on board died except for one flight attendant who was found stumbling through the wreckage with minor cuts and bruises. A miracle? perhaps. Chance? in my book yes. I'm sure you have seen the funny pictures too after a huricane where all the houses in a town are pulervised and one is left standing..there's no way right? Again random stuff can just be that sometimes. Random.

Latex lizzie said:
All sorted then. for the most part I find all the conspiracy theories kinda amusing to read (if not a little complicated sometimes.)
yeah, they crack me up.

Latex lizzie said:
the point I was making earlier was also that it would be very easy to check the flight crew list and passenger list.That would just about discredit it straight away. Unless those people are being held in an underground military base with all the aliens and elvis. Also the focused on the fact that some cable spools were left in tact right next to the crash site... I was reading an article recently about a plane that exploded mid air in the 70's. Everyone on board died except for one flight attendant who was found stumbling through the wreckage with minor cuts and bruises. A miracle? perhaps. Chance? in my book yes. I'm sure you have seen the funny pictures too after a huricane where all the houses in a town are pulervised and one is left standing..there's no way right? Again random stuff can just be that sometimes. Random.
there are so many stories from during the blitz of people whose houses got smashed to tiny pieces but there would be something left in the rubble still in perfect nick.

if they could create their theory with a coherent reason why the government would do something like that it wouldn't bother me so much.

google for operation northwoods

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage.
http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdfhttp://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Operation%20Northwoods

Anybody see the Channel 4 yoke on this last night? (9/11 as opposed to Mongoose. Read that Northwoods stuff before, pretty scarifying). What was the first conspiracy they debunked? I only started watching half way through. DId they go into why the buildings went straight down as opposed to the bit above impact falling off to the side? I'm sure there's very solid architectural reasons for it. Jus' kewryus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back